COPLAN, C.A’s Quality Management System was first implemented in August 2008 pursuant to ISO Standard 9001:2008, by preparing the quality manual along with procedures, formats, instructions, and checklists for the development of the engineering; all this to obtain FONDONORMA certification, which was awarded on December 9, 2010 for the Conceptual, Basic, and Detailed Engineering lines. Certification was renewed in 2012. Each year, Fondonorma carries out a maintenance audit to check on the performance and compliance with the Quality Management System within a company and every two years, they conduct an audit to recertify COPLAN, C.A‘s Quality Management System.
COPLAN, C.A. understands the improvement provided to production processes within a company by way of this system since products are created with a consistent quality, thus easing the work for individuals executing them. System provides staff with the standards and procedures necessary for the technical execution of a good product in terms of quality and response time to satisfy customers’ requirements by meeting the highest delivery standards necessary to be a leading company in the area of engineering development nationwide.
- It is COPLAN, C.A. policy to render multidiscipline
- professional engineering services satisfying customers’
- needs regarding quality and response time by executing
- with a competitive and efficient human resource
- committed to continuously improving the
- efficiency of the Quality Management System.